Mentor Sign Up Form
If you are interested in serving as a mentor in the LightSpeed Mentors Program, please read the LightSpeed Mentoring Program and Code of Conduct below.
LightSpeed Mentoring Description & Code of Conduct
1. LightSpeed will facilitate formation of mentor teams of 2 to 3 mentors in support of one company; we call this Team Mentoring. Team Mentoring provides consistent support throughout the program, yet also allows for different perspectives. We will take into account your expertise AND interest as well as the Company's needs.
2. Interested Mentors should expect to devote 1 hour a week throughout the Accelerator program when the cohort is "in session". The one hour can be scheduled at your discretion, or at the team's discretion. The mentor does not have to be co-located with the company. Activity takes place via phone, email, Slack and video conferencing.
3. Mentors should first and foremost promote the best interests of the founding teams and entrepreneurs who are part of the LightSpeed Accelerator.
4. Mentors should not solicit participating companies for business.
5. Mentors shall maintain strict confidentiality over any proprietary information entrusted to them by entrepreneurs, and such information will be used solely to facilitate participation in the program. All information (including the identity of potential investors) and advice generated or received in connection with the program is presumed to be proprietary and confidential and should be treated as such.
6. It is possible that mentors may be asked to serve another business that could be a potential competitor - within the LightSpeed program or outside of the LightSpeed program. If and when a mentor becomes aware of a potential conflict, both parties will be informed of the conflict and, if necessary, re-assignments made.
© 2017 LightSpeed Innovations LLC. All rights reserved.